Bus RoutesRCSC Bus Routes
- Students will be transported from their homes/bus stop to school and back to their homes /bus stop.
- Students that need to be transported on a bus other than his/her regular bus must have a note, from home, signed by the principal of his/her building. Any calls to the school for this request, need to be done so by 2:00 p.m. for the student to be given permission to do so.
- Buses will NOT travel on any roads other than those that are presently assigned as the designated route by the Transportation Office.
- Bus stops will not be assigned at businesses, childcare locations or at a family member’s residence. Students may be transported to the closest current stop to those locations.
- At the SHUTTLE LOT, students should be released to other busses when all busses have arrived and are parked.
- Approved out of district students may be transported on RCSC buses at the closest in district stop to the student’s residence. Parent/Guardians need to have the student(s) at the stop on time and be waiting to retrieve their student(s) when the bus arrives to drop off after school.