Click Here to Make a Payment
RCSC is now accepting online payments from checking accounts, and debit or credit cards. e-Funds for Schools offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments on-line and is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have various school fees and lunch payments electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website.
How does it work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences.
- The family code is the phone number without the area code.
- On-line payments help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- Lunch Accounts and Book Rent payments may be made for multiple students.
- Payments received after 6:30 AM are credited the following day.
- There is a $1.00 transaction convenience fee for each electronic checking payment that you make.
- For payments made by credit or debit card, there is a transaction convenience fee of $1.95.
For more information see the documentation in the Document Library